Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Heart's Cry: I Am A New Creation!!!

Today after class my heart was overwhelmed by the Holy Spirit, and all the scriptures that I had been meditating on these past few weeks, came boiling up inside of my like a hot tea kettle. I ended up writing this out in between classes and thought I would share it with you. My hope is that you would not only see a glimpse of my heart in this declaration of the new life that I have in Christ, but that God would also use it to speak to you, and that you would receive a deeper revelation of the new life that you have in Jesus.

God has made you a victor; and he has commissioned you to go and walk in this victory.
Jesus Christ, the chief cornerstone, leads you in a triumphal procession.

The fullness of the deity now lives in you and has given you power and authority.
The name that every knee shall bow to, that is above ALL disease, ALL sickness, ALL lies,
Now lives IN you, and YOU bear that name.

YOU are co-laborers with Christ. YOU are now an HEIR.
YOU now approach the throne of grace with confidence
YOU now ask for anything in His name!

The question is WHAT ARE YOU ASKING FOR!

Father I want to know you; I want to know the hope to which I’ve been called to,
 To know the riches of the glorious inheritance I have been given in the saints,
And to know the incomparably great power you have given me who believes.

I want to know you and your voice.
To know who I am in you; to know that you have given me NEW life. 
To know that in this life, NOTHING can stand against me.

 I want to know your love and to become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
 I want to live my life with a revelation of who you are and to be renewed in the attitude of my mind.
 I want to know that the healing power of Christ resides in me and that because of that, no fear, no insecurity, no hurt, no pain, no bitterness no lie has ANY hold over my life.

I was dead, and now I am alive.
I used to be corrupt; broken; alienated; and hostile towards God.
But now-- I’ve been made new;
 Whole; adopted; redeemed; reconciled; and restored IN Christ.

No longer am I in rebellion but now I am in submission; Submission to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords; my precious King who waves his banner over me in love.

My King who does not treat me as my sins deserve or repay me according to my iniquities; who forgives ALL my sins and heals ALL my diseases,
Who redeems my life from the pit and crowns me with love and compassion.

I sing in his presence; in Him I can do all things. ALL things are possible for me.
 My competence does not come from myself but from Him who equips me and sustains me to do the impossible

 I am no longer a natural being living an average life but a supernatural being living an extraordinary life.
There are no boundaries for what I can do in him.

I can do everything through him who gives me strength

No comments:

Post a Comment