Wednesday, September 28, 2011

With Everything

Today in class I got to watch this small clip of Robert Ferguson (Hillsong Pastor) preaching at the 2009 Hillsong Album Recording; OMG so so powerful! WOW is all I have to say about that!!! First off Robert Ferguson is one of my favorite people here, and every time I get the privilege to hear him speak I always walk away blessed. The spirit of the Lord is fiercely upon him and he’s absolutely brilliant which makes him such a compelling speaker.  During this clip he closes the night out by speaking a blessing onto the crowd. I hope and pray that as you listen that this blessing washes over you as well and that you receive a word from the Lord!
If you thought this small clip of Robert preaching was awesome, well get ready, because the clip continues on and gets even better! Even though Robert dismisses the crowd to go home, everyone chooses to stay and keeps worshipping despite the band not being there (they had all left the stage!!!) The only person who was left onstage was the pianist who continued to play the same melody over and over again. Without anyone leading, the crowd on their own (and compelled by the spirit) continue to sing “with everything, with everything, we will shout for your glory” over and over and over again. What a beautiful and powerful picture of heaven! I love this! Even though there was no one onstage leading worship (the drummer eventually comes out and is in tears at what is happening), the crowd was so overcome by the spirit moving that they couldn’t help but RESPOND in praise! All glory, honor, power, and praise are due to our King! I literally cry when I watch this clip and can’t help but feel the power of the Lord. I can’t even imagine what the atmosphere was like that night and it makes me suuuuuppperrr excited for the 2011 Album Recording that’s coming up October 30th. I’m anxious to encounter God in a way that’s life changing. I’ll be sure to share what happens and will post any revelations that come out of that night. Speaking of encountering God, this weekend I’m going to a conference called “Encounter”; I’m pretty sure I’m about to ball my eyes out but it’s all good. Anywho, I hope you watch the clip, pray with the clip, and respond in worship with the clip as you celebrate the goodness of God.


No comments:

Post a Comment