Friday, September 2, 2011

Letting Go


A couple nights ago God spoke to my heart at 3am about how He wants all of me; not most of me or parts of me; but everything.

I need you to let go
 Let go? Hm, maybe if I just gave a little….
NO.  Everything—I am worthy of praise
My mere presence demands it.
The fact that you can even cry out to me is a demonstration of my grace.
I am subject to no one; I am before all things

This is something my head knows and goes “duh—of course God wants all of me, everyone knows that” but if I’m honest with myself, my heart barely knows this at all. How much of my life, mind, heart, decisions, and CONTROL is the Lords…..ya about that. The Lord then proceeded to impress upon me a vision for what awaits me if I’m willing to let go. Like I said, it was 3am and I was a little delirious but I reached over and grabbed my phone and typed this up, hope you enjoy!

After you let go, you dance in a river of freedom; the outpour of your heart begins to change.
Springs of life burst out.
There is nothing to hide, nothing to prove.
You have found the source for satisfaction; for fulfillment; for life.
You are complete here, and there is joy.

Grace is your security. Intimacy is your hope.
You stand unashamed because it is all about Him.
You have lost yourself in His presence and He speaks over you love.
He rejoices over you with singing because YOU HAVE MADE IT HOME!

Outpouring of blessings and gifts await you.
Healing enters every part of you.
There is nothing to hold onto, not even bitterness or unforgiveness because you are being restored.

In the past you have settled for good, but now you are sunbathing in BEST!
The truth about who you are saturates your soul because you are able to see the reflection of who you are in your maker.
You are His, and He is yours.
His love is written on your heart; His fingerprints are all over you.
He continues to breathe life onto you because he knows that you are still human and your heart is fickle.
Every idol is cast down; every crown of glory is submitted,
because you are standing before the King of Glory, 
and your heart FEASTS on His majesty


No comments:

Post a Comment